AMD RYZEN™ 9 7950X DESKTOP PROCESSOR
- 5nm 170W
- 64MB L3 Cache
- 16MB L2 Cache
- Cooling Device not included – Processor Only
3 YEARS WARRANTY
- The best for creators meets the best for gamers, can deliver ultra-fast 100+ FPS performance in the world’s most popular games
- 16 Cores and 32 processing threads, based on AMD “Zen 4” architecture
- 5.7 GHz Max Boost, unlocked for overclocking, 80 MB cache, DDR5-5200 support
- For the state-of-the-art Socket AM5 platform, can support PCIe 5.0 on select 600 Series motherboards
- Cooler not included, liquid cooler recommended
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE RYZEN 9 7950X
|Series||Ryzen 9 7000 Series|
|Name||Ryzen 9 7950X|
|CPU Socket Type||Socket AM5|
|# of Cores||16-Core|
|# of Threads||32|
|Operating Frequency||4.5 GHz|
|Max Turbo Frequency||Up to 5.7 GHz|
|Max Memory Size||128 GB|
|PCI Express Revision||5.0|
|Thermal Design Power||170W|
|Cooling Device||Cooling device not included – Processor Only|
|Date First Available||September 27, 2022|
1. Based on a smaller node size (5nm) of AMD x86 desktop processors, August 2022. RPL-004.
2. Video codec acceleration (including at least the HEVC (H.265), H.264, VP9, and AV1 codecs) is subject to and not operable without inclusion/installation of compatible media players. GD-176.
3. Overclocking and/or undervolting AMD processors and memory, including without limitation, altering clock frequencies/multipliers or memory timing/voltage, to operate outside of AMD’s published specifications will void any applicable AMD product warranty, even when enabled via AMD hardware and/or software. This may also void warranties offered by the system manufacturer or retailer. Users assume all risks and liabilities that may arise out of overclocking and/or undervolting AMD processors, including, without limitation, failure of or damage to hardware, reduced system performance and/or data loss, corruption or vulnerability. GD-106.
4. The information contained herein is for informational purposes only, and is subject to change without notice. Timelines, roadmaps, and/or product release dates shown herein are plans only and subject to change. “Zen 4” is a code name for AMD architecture, and is not a product name. GD-122.
©2022 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Ryzen, Radeon, and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Other product names used in this publication are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective companies.