The NeoECO GOLD series features high performance with an 80 PLUS GOLD rating, delivering up to 92% efficiency and reducing your electricity bill.
Featuring hybrid modular cabling, a whisper-quiet 120mm fan controlled by Antec’s renowned Thermal Manager, and CircuitShield Industrial Grade protection-all backed by our seven-year Antec Quality warranty, the NeoECO GOLD series is the power supply builders choose for a stable, quiet, and efficient system.
80 PLUS Japanese capacitors provide high-efficiency DC-to-DC stability, and every power supply from our NeoECO GOLD series is tested for reliability and guaranteed to deliver up to 92% energy efficiency.
Engineered with high-quality capacitors and low-noise transformers, the NeoECO GOLD series provides clean, stable power with maximum CPU and GPU compatibility.
The NeoECO GOLD Series power supplies provide black, flat, modular cables to optimize cable-management space, resulting in better airflow and reducing clutter.
- 750W Continuous Power – Guaranteed 750W of continuous power from Antec
- 80 PLUS Gold Certified – Up to 92% efficient, to reduce your electricity bill
- AQ7 – Antec quality 7-year warranty and lifetime global 24/7 support
- 120 mm Silence – Whisper-quiet, high-quality fan with long lifetime
- Semi-Modular Cable Management – Improves airflow and reduces clutter
- 99% +12V – Output for maximum CPU & GPU support
- Japanese Heavy-Duty Caps – High-performance capacitors ensure DC stability and regulation
- 4x PCI-E Connectors – For multiple GPU support
- ATX12V 2.4 – Engineered according to the newest PSU guidelines and compatible
with the latest CPU generation
- PhaseWave Design – A server-class full-bridge LLC design with a synchronous rectification
based on a DC-DC topology
- ErP Lot 6: 2013 – Compliant to the toughest energy standard available
- CircuitShield – Full suite of industrial-grade protections: Over Current Protection (OCP),
Over Voltage Protection (OVP), Short Circuit Protection (SCP),
Over Power Protection (OPP), Over Temperature Protection (OTP),
Under Voltage Protection (UVP), Surge & Inrush Protection (SIP),
No-Load Operation (NLO)
- UPC# – 0-761345-11221-5