ASUS 16X BLU-RAY WRITER BW-16D1HT
Available on backorder
1 YEAR WARRANTY
- Extreme 16X Blu-Ray writing speed, backup 25GB data for only 8 minutes
- M-disc Support, save your priceless memories or data for up to 1,000 years.
- BDXL Support – up to 128GB data storage in one disc
- E-Green saves over 50% of power consumption
- Doubles data security with password control and encoded file name functionality
- Friendly interface with three simple steps to burn a disc
- Eye-popping Blu-ray 3D visual thrills (PRO package only)
- Enjoy the magic of truly immersive surround sound with Dolby Digital® and DTS HD® (PRO package only)
ASUS BW-16D1HT is a powerful and energy-saving Blu-ray writer which is capable of writing from 16X BD format.Its M-DISC compatibility allows consumers store their priceless photos or documents for more than 1,000 years, and along with BDXL Support, the maximum data storage is 128GB in one disc. Suitable for anyone who desires a total storage and data backup solution.
1000-year Storage SolutionSave your priceless memories or data for up to 1,000 years.
Maximum Data StorageUp to 128 GB data storage on one disc.
The Most Energy Saving DriveE-Green auto-closes drive application when not in use, saving over 50% power consumption for users.
Doubled Security On-the-GoPassword control access and hidden-file folder function.
3 Easy Steps to Complete Disc BurningIntuitive burning interface in only 3 simple steps to burn a disc.
SUPERIOR BURNING SOLUTION
The Best Burning QualityOTS Technology increase burning success rates and provides users fast and high quality operation.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.