ASUS AI NOISE-CANCELING Mic Adapter with USB-C
- AI-powered noise‑canceling technology enhances headset microphone performance by minimizing background noise for crystal-clear online voice communication.
- USB-C® and USB 2.0 connectors provide broad compatibility with mobile phones, PCs, Macs and Nintendo Switch™.
- Exclusive ASUS Hyper-Grounding technology prevents electromagnetic interference and delivers pure audio, free of EMI noise.
- Lightweight and compact design is highly portable and easily storable in a pocket or bag.
ASUS AI Noise-Canceling Mic Adapter
ASUS AI Noise-Canceling Mic Adapter is the world’s first USB-C-to-3.5 mm adapter with integrated AI Noise-Canceling Microphone (AI Mic) technology. It uses AI-powered noise cancelation to deliver crystal clear voice communication when used with any 3.5 mm headset with a microphone. Weighing just 8 grams, it includes a digital-to-analogue converter (DAC) that includes exclusive ASUS Hyper-Grounding technology to prevent electromagnetic interference, giving you noise-free audio. Get a big upgrade on sound quality with this small device.
AI Noise-Canceling Technology
ASUS AI Noise-Canceling Mic Adapter uses the power of AI to enhance headset communication. A processor loaded with AI-enhanced profiles reduces over 500 million types of background noise while preserving vocal harmonics, so you can enjoy crystal-clear voice communication in any environment.
ASUS AI Noise-Canceling Mic Adapter works with any 3.5 mm headset that includes a microphone. For best results, pair your headphones with a laptop featuring a unidirectional microphone.
Hear the difference*
* Demo audio recorded with ROG Strix Go
The chipset that powers the AI technology is located in the adapter itself, so use of the adapter won’t affect the performance of your PC or laptop. Simply plug it in to any device to enjoy clear communication in almost any scenario.
Pure audio quality
The integrated 96 kHz / 24-bit DAC features exclusive ASUS Hyper-Grounding technology that prevents electromagnetic interference via a multilayer PCB and special layout design, resulting in pristine audio that’s free of EMI noise.
Small and lightweight
ASUS AI Noise-Canceling Mic Adapter weighs just 8 grams and slips easily into your pocket for crystal-clear communication wherever you go.
ASUS AI Noise-Canceling Mic Adapter has a USB-C® connector to ensure compatibility with mobile phones and gaming consoles. For additional flexibiity, it also includes a bundled USB 2.0 adapter*.
* Availability may vary by region.
|Brand||Model||Voice calls||Communication apps||Voice recording||Music playback||In-line control|
|ASUS||ROG Phone III||V||V||V||V||V|
|ASUS||ROG Phone II||V||V||V||V||V|
|Google Pixel 3||V||V||V||V||V|
|Google Pixel 4||V||V||V||V||V|
|HUAWEI||Mate 20 Pro||V||V||V||V||V|
|MI||Xiaomi MIX 2S||V||V||V||V||V|
|Redmi||NOTE 8 PRO||V||V||V||V||V|
|SAMSUNG||GALAXY S20 5G||V||V||V||V||V|
– The list is not an exhaustive list.
– Support may vary according to Type-C specifications
– Nintendo Switch does not support the communication function on USB-C headphones.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.