ASUS P8Z77-V LK HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 MOTHERBOARD (Refurbished)
- Intel Z77
- Core i7 / i5 / i3 (LGA1155) 2nd generation / 3rd generation
- DDR3 2400(OC)/2200(OC)
3 MONTHS WARRANTY
- CPU: LGA1155, Supports 3rd and 2nd Generation Intel Core i7/ i5/ i3/ Pentium/ Celeron Processors; Supports Intel 22nm/32nm CPUs
- Chipset: Intel Z77
- Memory: 4x DIMM Slots, Dual Channel, Max Capacity up to 32GB; DDR3 2400(O.C.)/2200(O.C.)/2133(O.C.)/2000(O.C.)/1866(O.C.)/1800(O.C.)/1600/1333 MHz
- Slots: 2x PCI-Express 3.0 x16 Slots (x16 or dual x8); 1x PCI-Express 2.0 x16 Slot (runs at x4); 2x PCI-Express 2.0 x1 Slots; 2x PCI Slots
- SATA: 2x SATA3 Ports, 4x SATA2 Ports; Supports RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
|CPU Socket Type||LGA 1155|
|CPU Type||Core i7 / i5 / i3 (LGA1155)|
|Supported CPU Technologies||Turbo Boost Technology 2.0|
|Onboard Video Chipset||Supported only by CPU with integrated graphic|
|Number of Memory Slots||4x240pin|
|Memory Standard||DDR3 2400(O.C.)/2200(O.C.)/2133(O.C.)/2000(O.C.)/1866(O.C.)/1800(O.C.)/1600/1333|
|Maximum Memory Supported||32GB|
|Channel Supported||Dual Channel|
|PCI Express 3.0 x16||2 (x16/0 or x8/x8)|
|PCI Express 2.0 x16||1 @x4|
|PCI Express x1||2 x PCI Express x1|
|PCI Slots||2 x PCI Slots|
|SATA 3Gb/s||4 x SATA 3Gb/s|
|SATA 6Gb/s||2 x SATA 6Gb/s|
|SATA RAID||Support RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10|
|Audio Chipset||Realtek ALC892|
|Audio Channels||8 Channels|
|LAN Chipset||Realtek 8111F|
|Max LAN Speed||10/100/1000Mbps|
|PS/2||1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port|
|Video Ports||D-Sub + DVI|
|HDMI||1 x HDMI|
|DisplayPort||1 x DisplayPort|
|USB 3.0||4 x USB 3.0|
|USB 1.1/2.0||2 x USB 2.0|
|S/PDIF Out||1 x Optical|
|Audio Ports||6 Ports|
|Onboard USB||2 x USB 3.0 + 8 x USB 2.0|
|Other Connectors||1 x COM port(s) connector(s)
1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (4 -pin)
3 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (4 -pin)
1 x S/PDIF out header(s)
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
1 x System panel(s)
1 x MemOK! button(s)
1 x EPU switch(es)
1 x GPU Boost switch(es)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
|Dimensions (W x L)||12″ x 8.8″|
|Power Pin||24 Pin|
|Features||DIGI+ VRM Digital Power Design
USB 3.0 Boost – Faster USB 3.0 Transmission with UASP(170%)
Network iControl – Real-time Network Bandwidth Control
LucidLogix Virtu Universal MVP – Up to 60% Hybrid Graphics Boost!
Quad-GPU SLI and Quad-GPU/3-Way CrossFireX Support!
With its unrivalled quality and full spectrum of features, the Asus P8Z77-V LK Motherboard is a great foundation for your next powerhouse. Based on the Intel H61 Express chipset, it works flawlessly with the second- and third-generation Intel Core processors in an LGA 1155 package, and offers you the capability to fully tune and overclock the CPU performance when used with unlocked processer. You’ll also delight in the evolved technology such as USB 3.0, SATA 3.0, and PCIe 3.0 (when used with a third-generation Core processor). An array of in-house features and technology ensures a new level of user experience in your PC build and system tuning. And with proven Asus reliability and stability, you’ll see and feel the difference in your everyday computing.
- DIGITAL POWER DESIGN FOR THE CPU AND IGPUAll-new digital CPU power controls work perfectly together to match digital power signal (SVID) requests from the CPU, with ultra-fast sensing and response efficiently delivering precision power. Accurate delivery reduces waste, and provides more stable CPU Vcore voltages. Users can adjust CPU PWM voltages and frequencies for various overclocking scenarios, with accurate input through UEFI BIOS tuning or the exclusive Asus interface. This proprietary design increases overclocking headroom to push performance to its full potential.
- EPUTap into the world’s first real-time PC power-saving chip through a simple onboard switch or the AI Suite II utility. Get total system-wide energy optimization by automatically detecting current PC loadings and intelligently moderating power consumption. This also reduces fan noise and extends component longevity!
- GPU BOOSTGPU Boost accelerates the integrated GPU for extreme graphics performance. The user-friendly interface facilitates flexible frequency adjustments. It easily delivers stable system-level upgrades for every use.
- ASUS EXCLUSIVE USB 3.0 BOOSTWith USB 3.0 Boost technology, USB transfer speeds are significantly increased up to 1.3x, enhancing an already impressive USB 3.0 transfer rate. Asus software automatically accelerates data speeds for compatible USB 3.0 peripherals without the need for any further user configuration.
- ASUS UEFI BIOSAsus UEFI BIOS offers the first mouse-controlled graphical BIOS designed with selectable modes, providing a user-friendly interface that goes beyond traditional keyboard-only controls. It also natively supports fully-utilized hard drives larger than 2.2TB in 64-bit operating systems. EZ Mode displays frequently-accessed info. Users can choose system performance settings and drag and drop boot priorities. Advanced Mode for performance enthusiasts includes detailed DRAM settings via a dedicated memory info page for complete insight.
- DISPLAYPORT 1.1A SUPPORTDisplayPort is a digital display interface standard that delivers up to 10.8 Gbps of bandwidth over standard cables, providing billions of colors and bi-directional communications, thus enabling the fastest refresh rates and the highest resolution digital display through a single cable. Also, it supports HDCP copy protection for Blu-ray Discs. Simply output 3D signals through the connected DisplayPort 1.1a cable with your 3D display, then you can sit back and enjoy a perfect 3D animation experience.