ASUS PRIME B650M-A WIFI
- AMD AM5 Socket: Ready for AMD Ryzen™ 7000 Series Desktop Processors.
- DDR5 5600(OC)/5400(OC)/5200/5000/4800 ECC and Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory.
- Ultrafast Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6, M.2 PCIe 5.0, Realtek 2.5Gb Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports, front USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C.
- ASUS OptiMem II: Careful routing of traces and vias, plus ground layer optimizations to preserve signal integrity for improved memory overclocking.
- Comprehensive Cooling: VRM heatsink, PCH heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 2+.
- Aura Sync RGB Lighting: Onboard Addressable Gen 2 headers and Aura RGB header for RGB LED strips, easily synced with Aura Sync-capable hardware.
- CEC Tier II ready.
3 YEARS WARRANTY
AMD B650 Micro-ATX motherboard, DDR5, PCIe 5.0 M.2 support, Realtek 2.5Gb Ethernet, Wi-Fi 6, DisplayPort, VGA, HDMI®, SATA 6 Gbps, USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports, front USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C®, BIOS FlashBack™, Arua Sync
- AMD AM5 Socket: Ready for AMD Ryzen™ 7000 Series Desktop Processors
- Ultrafast Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6, M.2 PCIe 5.0, Realtek 2.5Gb Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports, front USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C®
- ASUS OptiMem II: Careful routing of traces and vias, plus ground layer optimizations to preserve signal integrity for improved memory overclocking
- Comprehensive Cooling: VRM heatsink, PCH heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 2+
- Aura Sync RGB Lighting: Onboard Addressable Gen 2 headers and Aura RGB header for RGB LED strips, easily synced with Aura Sync-capable hardware
- CEC Tier II ready
ASUS Prime series motherboards are expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of AMD Ryzen 7000-series processors. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, PRIME B650M-A AX provides users and PC DIY builders with a range of performance optimizations via intuitive software and firmware features.
- BIOS FlashBack™ button
- 1 x PS/2
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (Type-A)
- 4 x USB 2.0 (Type-A)
- Realtek 2.5 Gb Ethernet
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 (Type-A)
- Wi-Fi 6
- 3 x Audio Jacks
- Expansion Slots
- 1 x PCIe 4.0 x16 (supports x16 mode)
- 3 x PCIe 4.0 x16 (support x1 mode)
- 1 x PCIe 4.0 x16 (supports x16 mode)
- 1 x Aura RGB Header
- 3 x Addressable Gen 2 Headers
- DDR5 support
- DDR5 6400+(OC)
- OptiMem II
- AM5 Socket for AMD Ryzen™ 7000 Series Desktop Processors
- 1 x Front USB 3.2 Gen 1 Header
- 1 x Front USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C®
- 2 x M.2 slots
- 1 x M.2 2280 (PCIe 5.0 x4 mode)
- 1 x M.2 2280 (PCIe 4.0 x4 mode)
- AMD B650 Chipset
- 8 x SATA 6 Gb/s
- 2 x Front USB 2.0 Headers
Comprehensive controls form the foundation of the ASUS PRIME series. The PRIME B650 motherboard packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling performance tweaks to perfectly match the way you work to maximize productivity.
The renowned ASUS UEFI BIOS provides everything you need to configure, tweak and tune your system. It offers intelligently simplified options for PC DIY beginners, as well as comprehensive features for seasoned veterans.
Advanced Tuning for Serious Tweakers
An intuitive Advanced mode offered via the UEFI lets you take complete control. A built-in search feature makes it easy to find options, and various advanced functions let you intelligently make nuanced adjustments, so you can dial in performance just the way you want.
ASUS User Profile
Port configuration settings between different BIOS versions, or share them with friends.
Quick and Simple Setup
EZ mode displays vital settings and stats and also offers guided wizards, drag-and-drop functionality, and one-click application of important settings — all to help you get your rig up and running in no time.
Intuitive Graphical Fan Control
Fine-tune individual fan settings simply by dragging a curve with the mouse.
Aura On/Off Mode (Stealth)
Easily enable or disable Aura RGB lighting or every onboard LED, for a subdued aesthetic touch.
PRIME B650 series is engineered with multiple onboard heatsinks and an array of hybrid fan headers to ensure your rig stays cool and stable under intense workloads.
Heatsink & PCB Design
Cooler by Design
Prime B650 series features comprehensive cooling controls that are configurable via Fan Xpert 2+ software or via the UEFI BIOS.
The PRIME B650 series is built to handle the high core counts and bandwidth demands of AMD processors. ASUS B650 motherboard provides all the fundamentals to boost daily productivity, so your system will be ready for action with stable power, intuitive cooling and flexible data transfer options.
PCIe 5.0 M.2 Support
PRIME B650M-A AX offers a total of two M.2 slots, the first one supports data-transfer speeds of up to 128 Gbps via PCIe 5.0, enabling quicker boot-up and app load times with OS or application drives.
*Actual transmission speeds will be lower than the theoretical maximum speed.
Realtek 2.5 Gb Ethernet
Realtek 2.5 Gb Ethernet reduces CPU overhead and offers exceptionally high TCP and UDP throughput for faster, smoother data transfers.
The PRIME B650 series adds the nuanced details that improve every experience, from exclusive codecs that provide pristine audio quality to intuitive RGB lighting controls that let you customize your system to create a uniquely personal look.
Combined onboard features deliver elevated audio
Intelligent design and premium hardware create audio quality unlike anything you’ve ever experienced.
Audio shielding ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference.
Dedicated Audio PCB Layers
Separate layers for left and right tracks ensures both channels deliver consistent, equal quality.
Premium Audio Capacitors
Provides warm, natural, and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity.
Outshine the Competition
A well-tuned enthusiast system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs as well as strips and devices connected to the onboard RGB headers — and it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable hardware.
Addressable Gen 2 Headers
Three addressable Gen 2 headers are capable of detecting the number of LEDs on second-gen addressable RGB devices, allowing the software to automatically tailor lighting effects to specific devices. The new headers also offer backward-compatibility with existing Aura RGB gear.
SafeSlot Core+ is the ASUS-exclusive PCIe slot fortified with a one-piece stainless-steel brace that shields the slot to protect it from damage. The metal cover is tightly secured to the slot with hooks, and the entire assembly is firmly anchored to the PCB with strengthened solder points to provide a secure foundation for heavyweight graphics cards.
World-class circuit-protecting power design
An exclusive circuit design with built-in voltage regulators to protect your motherboard from damage caused by unexpected high-level voltages from unstable or inferior power supplies.
Stainless-Steel Back I/O
3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability
Corrosion-resistant stainless-steel back I/O panels bonded with chromium oxide have a lifespan that’s three times longer than ordinary panels.
Compatible devices and components
The Prime B650 series provides superior compatibility with thousands of components and the memory support list identifies memory compatibility, giving you more choices for worry-free PC-building experiences.
Every ASUS motherboard is subjected to more than 8,000 hours of stringent tests, including burn-in, environmental, compatibility, software, and safety tests to confirm their durability. ASUS reliability surpasses industry standards, ensuring that every component is designed to function flawlessly in any environment.
Temperature and humidity tests
Ensures components withstand extreme conditions.
Thermal measurement tests
Ensures that the system remains cool and stable under the heaviest loads.
Every port and connector is put through repeated installation cycles.
Up to 48-hour aging test ensures reliability.
Checked for world-class energy efficiency.
Temperature and DC margin tests
Ensures that the motherboard is capable of coping with voltages fluctuations caused by varying temperatures.
Ensures ability to survive temperature changes during transportation.
Non-operation shock tests
Built to withstand jolts that may occur during shipping.
Every component is checked to ensure flawless operation.
Connector placement is double-checked to ensure hassle-free installation.
Drop tests from various heights ensure durability.
Salt and spray tests
Tested for I/O reliability, prolonged lifespan and rust-resistance.
- Max boost for AMD Ryzen processors is the maximum frequency achievable by a single core on the processor running a bursty single-threaded workload. Max boost will vary based on several factors, including, but not limited to: thermal paste; system cooling; motherboard design and BIOS; the latest AMD chipset driver; and the latest OS updates. GD-150
- Overclocking and/or undervolting AMD processors and memory, including without limitation, altering clock frequencies / multipliers or memory timing / voltage, to operate outside of AMD’s published specifications will void any applicable AMD product warranty, even when enabled via AMD hardware and/or software. This may also void warranties offered by the system manufacturer or retailer. Users assume all risks and liabilities that may arise out of overclocking and/or undervolting AMD processors, including, without limitation, failure of or damage to hardware, reduced system performance and/or data loss, corruption or vulnerability. GD-106
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer specification pages for full details.
- *Precise specifications and features vary by model. Please refer to the specification page
- The product (electrical, electronic equipment, Mercury-containing button cell battery) should not be placed in municipal waste. Check local regulations for disposal of electronic products.
- The use of trademark symbol (™, ®) appears on this website means that the word text, trademarks, logos or slogans, is being used as trademark under common laws protection and/or registered as Trademark in U.S. and/or other country/region.
ASUS is a multinational company best known for their motherboards, PCs, monitors, graphics cards and routers. Along with an expanding range of superior gaming, content-creation and AIoT solutions, ASUS leads the industry through cutting-edge design and innovations made to create the most ubiquitous, intelligent, heartfelt and joyful smart life for everyone. With a global workforce that includes more than 5,000 R&D professionals, ASUS is driven to become the world’s most admired innovative leading technology enterprise.
Republic of Gamers (ROG) is an ASUS sub-brand dedicated to creating the world’s best gaming hardware and software. Formed in 2006, ROG offers a complete line of innovative products known for performance and quality, including motherboards, graphics cards, laptops, desktops, monitors, audio equipment, routers and peripherals. ROG participates in and sponsors major international gaming events. ROG gear has been used to set hundreds of overclocking records and it continues to be the preferred choice of gamers and enthusiasts around the world.
© 2022 ASUS Computer International. All Rights Reserved. ASUS is a registered trademark of ASUSTeK Computer. All specifications and terms are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers on selected models. Products may not be available in all markets. Product may not be exactly as shown in photos. Actual colors may differ from their appearance due to variation of monitor restrictions and color processing. All trademarks are registered to their respective companies. ASUS shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.