3 YEARS WARRANTY
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1
- Intel® 1Gb Ethernet
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 3 x Audio jacks
- PCIe 4.0/3.0 x16
● ASUS SafeSlot Core
- Audio Features
● Audio Shielding
● Premium Japanese audio capacitors
● Dedicated audio PCB layers
- DIGI+ VRM & EPU
- 2 x DDR4 3200 (OC) MHz
- LGA 1200 Socket
● Intel® 11th Gen Core™ Processors & 10th Gen Processors
- 2 x Front USB 3.2 Gen 1
- 32Gb/s M.2
PCIe 3.0 x4 & SATA mode
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s
- Intel® H510 Chipset
- 4 x Front USB 2.0
- 1 x RGB header
ASUS Prime series motherboards are expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of 10th and 11th Generation Intel® processors. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, PRIME H510M-E provides daily users and DIY PC builders a range of performance tuning options via intuitive software and firmware features.
Tune It Your Way
Comprehensive controls form the foundation of the ASUS Prime series. The Prime H510 motherboard packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling performance tweaks to perfectly match the way you work, to maximize productivity.
All-around Energy Efficiency
With the Energy Processing Unit (EPU), you’ll enjoy system-wide power savings. The EPU automatically optimizes power consumption and maximizes savings with Away mode.
Flexible cooling controls
Prime H510 series motherboards offer comprehensive control over system fans, via the included Fan Xpert software. Auto-Tuning mode intelligently configures all parameters with a single click.
Precise Digital Power Control
The DIGI+ voltage-regulator module (VRM) delivers real-time control over voltage droop, automatically switching frequency and power-efficiency settings. It also allows you to fine-tune your CPU for ultimate stability and performance.
*Specifications vary by models.
Cool to the Core
Prime H510 series is engineered with an array of hybrid fan headers to ensure your rig stays cool and stable under intense workloads.
Cooler by Design
Prime H510 series features comprehensive cooling controls that are configurable via Fan Xpert software or via the UEFI BIOS.
Multiple Temperature Sources
4-Pin PWM/DC Fan
- Each header can dynamically reference three thermal sensors. Fan Xpert allows you to map the temperature of supported ASUS graphics cards to optimize cooling for GPU- and CPU-intensive tasks.
Build on a Solid Foundation
Prime H510 series is built to handle the additional cores and increased bandwidth of 11th Generation Intel® Core™ processors. ASUS H510 motherboards provide all the fundamentals to boost daily productivity, so your system will be ready for action with stable power, intuitive cooling and flexible transfer options.
M.2 (up to 32 Gbps)
M.2 slot supports data-transfer speeds of up to 32 Gbps via x4 PCI Express 3.0 bandwidth, enabling quicker boot-up and app load times with OS or application drives.
Small Details Make a Big Difference
Prime H510 series adds the nuanced details that improve every experience, exclusive codecs that provide pristine audio quality let you customize your system to create a uniquely personal look.
- Armoury Crate
Armoury Crate is a new software utility designed to give you centralized control of supported products, from a single intuitive interface. Armoury Crate provides control of settings for ASUS products, including keyboard and mouse preferences. This software even features dedicated product registration and highlight to help you stay in touch with the ASUS community.
Driver & Manual Download
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer specification pages for full details.
- *Precise specifications and features vary by model . Please refer to the specification page
- The product (electrical , electronic equipment, Mercury-containing button cell battery) should not be placed in municipal waste. Check local regulations for disposal of electronic products.
- The use of trademark symbol (TM, ®) appears on this website means that the word text, trademarks, logos or slogans, is being used as trademark under common laws protection and/or registered as Trademark in U.S. and/or other country/region.