ASUS PRIME Z590M-PLUS
3 YEARS WARRANTY
Intel® Z590 (LGA 1200) micro ATX motherboard with PCIe® 4.0, 9 DrMOS power stages, DisplayPort™, HDMI®, DVI, SATA 6 Gbps, Intel® 1 Gb Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Type-C®, Thunderbolt™ 4 support, and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- Intel® LGA 1200 socket: Ready for 11th and 10th gen Intel® Core™ processors
- Enhanced power solution: 8+1 DrMOS power stages, six-layer PCB, 8-pin ProCool connector, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery
- Comprehensive cooling: Large VRM heatsinks, PCH heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4
- ASUS OptiMem II: Careful routing of traces and vias, plus ground layer optimizations to preserve signal integrity for improved memory overclocking
- Next-gen connectivity: PCIe® 4.0, Intel® 1 Gb Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Type-C®, Thunderbolt™ 4 header support
- 4 x USB 2.0
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x DisplayPort
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Type-C®
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1
- Intel® 1G Ethernet
- 3 X Audio Jacks
- M.2 PCIe® 4.0 x4 Mode
- PCIe® 4.0/3.0 x16
- ASUS SafeSlot Core+
- Audio Features
- Premium Japanese Audio Capacitors
- Audio Shielding
- Dedicated Audio PCB Layers
- ProCool Connector
- 2 x Addressable Gen 2 headers
- 2 x AURA RGB headers
- DDR4 5133 (OC) MHz
- OptiMem II
- LGA 1200 Socket
Intel® 11th Gen Core™ Processors & Intel® 10th Gen Processors
- 4 x Front USB 3.2 Gen 1
- 32 Gb/s M.2 x 4 Support
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Intel® Z590 Chipset
- 5 x SATA 6 Gb/s
- M.2 Slot (Key E)
- 1 x Thunderbolt™ header
ASUS Prime series motherboards are expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of 10th and 11th Generation Intel® Core™ processors. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, Prime Z590M-PLUS provides daily users and DIY PC builders a range of performance tuning options via intuitive software and firmware features.
Tune It Your Way
Fan Xpert 4
Flexible Air- and Liquid-Cooling Controls
ASUS Fan Xpert 4 software provides comprehensive control over fans and all-in-one (AiO) cooler. Whether cooling with air or water, an Auto-Tuning mode intelligently configures all parameters with a single click. There’s also an Extreme Quiet mode that reduces all fan speeds to below the default minimum to keep your system whisper-quiet when performing light tasks. Fans and AiO cooler can also be controlled via the UEFI BIOS.
The renowned ASUS UEFI BIOS provides everything you need to configure, tweak and tune your system. It offers intelligently simplified options for PC DIY beginners, as well as comprehensive features for seasoned veterans.
Advanced Tuning for Serious Tweakers
An intuitive Advanced mode offered via the UEFI lets you take complete control. A built-in search feature makes it easy to find options, and various advanced functions let you intelligently make nuanced adjustments so you can dial in performance just the way you want.
Quick and Simple Setup
EZ mode displays vital settings and stats and also offers guided wizards, drag-and-drop functionality, and one-click application of important settings — all to help you get your rig up and running in no time.
Cool to the Core
VRM Heatsinks and Thermal Pads
Two massive VRM heatsinks and thermal pads improve heat transfer from the MOSFETs and chokes for better cooling performance.
Cooler by Design
Prime Z590 series features comprehensive cooling controls that are configurable via Fan Xpert 4 software or via the UEFI BIOS.
Build on a Solid Foundation
Robust Power Design
Stable power is essential to extract every last bit of performance out of 11th Generation Intel® Core™ processors. Prime Z590M-PLUS is geared to cater to the demands of these high-core count CPUs.
ASUS OptiMem II
Revisions to the motherboard’s trace routing provide the latest Intel processors with unrestricted access to memory bandwidth. ASUS OptiMem II technology carefully maps memory signal pathways across different PCB layers to reduce vias and adds shielding zones that significantly reduce crosstalk.
Benefits of ASUS OptiMem II:
- Improved memory stability and compatibility
- Allows lower memory latencies at equivalent voltages
- Improved memory frequency margin
Motherboards with OptiMem II technology were tested with Synopsys HSPICE simulation software
Three M.2 slots (up to 64 Gbps)
* Actual transmission speeds will be lower than the theoretical maximum speed.
** The M.2_1 supports PCIe 4.0, and the M.2_2 and M.2_3 support PCIe 3.0.
Thunderbolt™ 4 header Support
Intel® 1 Gb Ethernet
Lower CPU workload
High TCP and UDP throughput
Small Details Make a Big Difference
Combined onboard features deliver elevated audio
Intelligent design and premium hardware create audio quality unlike anything you’ve ever experienced.
Separate Layer for Left and Right Tracks
Premium Japanese Capacitors
Outshine the Competition
A well-tuned enthusiast system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the strips connected to the onboard RGB headers — and it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable hardware.
Addressable Gen 2 RGB Header
Two addressable Gen 2 RGB headers are capable of detecting the number of LEDs on second-gen addressable RGB devices, allowing the software to automatically tailor lighting effects to specific devices. The new headers also offer backward-compatibility with existing Aura RGB gear.
Strengthened solder points around the PCIe and DIMM pins.
Metal inserts keep graphics cards properly aligned during installation.
The metal side-panels feature hooks that firmly clasp the slot body.
Pumped-up throughput 2.5X higher surge tolerance
ASUS LANGuard is a hardware-level network protection feature that integrates advanced signal-coupling technology and premium anti-EMI surface-mounted capacitors to improve throughput and ensure a more reliable connection.
World-class circuit-protecting power design
An exclusive circuit design with built-in voltage regulators to protect your motherboard from damage caused by unexpected high-level voltages from unstable or inferior power supplies.
DRAM Overcurrent Protection
Short-circuit damage prevention
Onboard resettable fuses prevent overcurrent and short-circuit damage. This extends beyond I/O ports to DRAM to safeguard the lifespan of your system and connected devices.
Stainless-Steel Back I/O
3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability
Corrosion-resistant stainless-steel back I/O panels bonded with chromium oxide have a lifespan that’s three times longer than ordinary panels.
Compatible devices and components
Temperature and humidity tests
Thermal measurement tests
Temperature and DC margin tests
Non-operation shock tests
Salt and spray tests
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer specification pages for full details.
- *Precise specifications and features vary by model. Please refer to the specification page.
- The product (electrical, electronic equipment, Mercury-containing button cell battery) should not be placed in municipal waste. Check local regulations for disposal of electronic products.
- The use of trademark symbol (TM, ®) appears on this website means that the word text, trademarks, logos or slogans, is being used as trademark under common laws protection and/or registered as Trademark in U.S. and/or other country/region.
ASUS is a multinational company known for the world’s best motherboards, PCs, monitors, graphics cards and routers, and is ranked by Laptop Mag as the best laptop brand in 2020. Along with an expanding range of superior gaming, content-creation and AIoT solutions, ASUS leads the industry through cutting-edge design and innovations made to create the most ubiquitous, intelligent, heartfelt and joyful smart life for everyone. With a global workforce that includes more than 5,000 R&D professionals, ASUS is driven to become the world’s most admired innovative leading technology enterprise. Inspired by the In Search of Incredible brand spirit, ASUS won more than 11 awards every day in 2020 and ranks as one of Forbes’ World’s Best Regarded Companies and Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies.
Republic of Gamers (ROG) is an ASUS sub-brand dedicated to creating the world’s best gaming hardware and software. Formed in 2006, ROG offers a complete line of innovative products known for performance and quality, including motherboards, graphics cards, laptops, desktops, monitors, audio equipment, routers and peripherals. ROG participates in and sponsors major international gaming events. ROG gear has been used to set hundreds of overclocking records and it continues to be the preferred choice of gamers and enthusiasts around the world.
© 2021 ASUS Computer International. All Rights Reserved. ASUS is a registered trademark of ASUSTeK Computer. All specifications and terms are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers on selected models. Products may not be available in all markets. Product may not be exactly as shown in photos. Actual colors may differ from their appearance due to variation of monitor restrictions and color processing. All trademarks are registered to their respective companies. ASUS shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.