ASUS ROG STRIX GEFORCE RTX 3050 8GB GDDR6
- 8GB 128-Bit GDDR6
- 2 x HDMI 2.1 3 x DisplayPort 1.4a
- 2560 CUDA Cores
- PCI Express 4.0
3 YEARS WARRANTY
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE ASUS ROG-STRIX-RTX3050-O8G-GAMING
|Interface||PCI Express 4.0|
|GPU Series||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 Series|
|GPU||GeForce RTX 3050|
|DirectX||DirectX 12 Ultimate|
|HDMI||2 x HDMI 2.1|
|DisplayPort||3 x DisplayPort 1.4a|
|Max Resolution||7680 x 4320|
|Recommended PSU Wattage||550W|
|Max GPU Length||300 mm|
|Card Dimensions (L x H)||11.81″ x 5.26″|
|Slot Width||2.7 Slot|
1 x ROG Velcro Hook & Loop
1 x Collection Card
1 x Speedsetup Manual
ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 3050 OC Edition 8 GB
ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 3050 OC Edition 8 GB GDDR6 buffed-up design with chart-topping thermal performance.
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray-tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. These cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- Axial-tech fan design has been newly tuned with a reversed central fan direction for less turbulence.
- 2.7-slot design expands cooling surface area to make the most of the three powerful Axial-tech fans.
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
GEFORCE RTX™ 3050
From top to bottom, the ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 3050 has been designed to push performance boundaries. A fresh design and more metal surrounds a grouping of Axial-tech fans that leverage a new rotation scheme. Below the blades, a larger, more impressive heatsink is ready for the most demanding thermal loads. The PCB has some new tricks up its sleeves, and even the backplate has received some performance-boosting changes. For gamers who want to get the most out of the NVIDIA Ampere architecture, the latest addition to the ROG Strix stable delivers in every way.
To get heat up off the die and into the heatsink array to benefit from the new fan design requires special attention. ASUS uses a manufacturing process that polishes the surface of the heat spreader to improve smoothness at the microscopic level. The extra flatness allows for better contact with the die for improved thermal transfer.
* For illustration only.
The heat spreader draws heat up into heatpipes that carry it through a fin stack that fills most of the card’s large, 2.7-slot footprint.
Top-shelf capacitors, chokes, and MOSFETs are selected to effortlessly deliver hundreds of watts at a millisecond’s notice. The Super Alloy Power II parts are soldered to the PCB using the advanced Auto-Extreme automated manufacturing process. Smooth joints on the rear of the PCB and the elimination of human errors ensures each graphics card meets the rigorous specifications.
* For illustration only.
In addition to under-the-hood design changes, the ROG Strix features a new face with metal accents that mirror the design aesthetic of ROG and ROG Strix motherboards. Textured accents in a greyscale colorway blend seamlessly into subtle builds or make a striking impact while the card is vertically mounted and lit by chassis LEDs.
IT’S COOLER OUT BACK
Flipping the card around reveals more design improvements. For enhanced heat dissipation, a wide backplate vent and shortened PCB allow hot air to escape towards chassis exhaust fans instead of being recycled back into the cooler. The I/O bracket is made from stainless steel to protect ports and provide a more secure mount. A conveniently placed Dual BIOS switch allows quick selection between “performance” and “quiet” mode for basic customization of the card’s default behavior without software. To top it off, an ROG logo with addressable RGB backlighting adds flair.
- Stainless Steel I/O Bracket
- Dual BIOS
- Addressable RGB Element
- Vented Backplate
A new addressable RGB element lines the front edge of the card and can be customized with Armoury Crate software to sync lighting and effects with other ROG components. To fulfill the power demands of the GeForce RTX 3050, an 8-pin power connector is present, along with an onboard circuit that monitors PSU rail voltage. The circuit is fast enough to catch any transients that result in the rail voltage dropping too low. If that happens, a red LED will light up to indicate a power supply issue.
GPU TWEAK II
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
FREE 1 MONTH OF ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD
20+ ADOBE APPS
Industry-leading apps including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Spark and XD.
Access thousands of fonts right within your Creative Cloud apps.
Find inspiration in the world’s largest creative community.
CREATIVE CLOUD LIBRARIES
Your team can share assets across their apps and devices, so everyone’s in sync.
1 TB OF CLOUD STORAGE PER USER
Extra storage makes it easier for your team to share and manage creative assets.
ONLY ON GEFORCE RTX
THE WORLD’S FASTEST GPUs NVIDIA Ampere Architecture
MOST REALISTIC & IMMERSIVE GRAPHICS 2nd Gen Ray Tracing
AI-ACCELERATED PERFORMANCE NVIDIA DLSS
LOWEST SYSTEM LATENCY NVIDIA Reflex
THE BEST EXPERIENCE FOR EVERY GAME Game Ready Drivers
BUILT FOR LIVE STREAMING NVIDIA Encoder
AI-ENHANCED VOICE & VIDEO NVIDIA Broadcast App
FAST-TRACK YOUR CREATIVITY NVIDIA Studio
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
ASUS is a multinational company known for the world’s best motherboards, PCs, monitors, graphics cards and routers, and is ranked by Laptop Mag as the best laptop brand in 2020. Along with an expanding range of superior gaming, content-creation and AIoT solutions, ASUS leads the industry through cutting-edge design and innovations made to create the most ubiquitous, intelligent, heartfelt and joyful smart life for everyone. With a global workforce that includes more than 5,000 R&D professionals, ASUS is driven to become the world’s most admired innovative leading technology enterprise. Inspired by the In Search of Incredible brand spirit, ASUS won more than 11 awards every day in 2020 and ranks as one of Forbes’ World’s Best Regarded Companies and Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies.
Republic of Gamers (ROG) is an ASUS sub-brand dedicated to creating the world’s best gaming hardware and software. Formed in 2006, ROG offers a complete line of innovative products known for performance and quality, including motherboards, graphics cards, laptops, desktops, monitors, audio equipment, routers and peripherals. ROG participates in and sponsors major international gaming events. ROG gear has been used to set hundreds of overclocking records and it continues to be the preferred choice of gamers and enthusiasts around the world.
© 2022 ASUS Computer International. All Rights Reserved. ASUS is a registered trademark of ASUSTeK Computer. All specifications and terms are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers on selected models. Products may not be available in all markets. Product may not be exactly as shown in photos. Actual colors may differ from their appearance due to variation of monitor restrictions and color processing. All trademarks are registered to their respective companies. ASUS shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
30 Series GPUs deliver the ultimate performance for gamers and creators. They’re powered by Ampere—NVIDIA’s 2nd gen RTX architecture—with new RT Cores, Tensor Cores, and streaming multiprocessors for the most realistic ray-traced graphics and cutting-edge AI features.
NVIDIA Reflex delivers the ultimate competitive advantage. The lowest latency. The best responsiveness. Powered by GeForce RTX 30 Series GPUs and NVIDIA
Displays with Reflex. Acquire targets faster, react quicker, and increase aim precision through a revolutionary suite of technologies built to reduce and measure system latency for competitive games.