ASUS TUF GAMING B560-PLUS WIFI
3 YEARS WARRANTY
Durable. Stable. Reliable.
ASUS TUF GAMING B560-PLUS WIFI takes all the essential elements of the latest Intel® processors and combines them with game-ready features and proven durability. Engineered with military-grade components, an upgraded power solution and a comprehensive cooling system, this motherboard offers rock-solid, stable performance for marathon gaming. Aesthetically, TUF GAMING B560-PLUS WIFI sports the new TUF Gaming logo, and incorporates simple geometric design elements to reflect the dependability and stability that defines the TUF Gaming series.
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1
- 3 x USB 2.0
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C®
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2
- Realtek 2.5Gb Ethernet
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6
- 8-ch Audio
- 1 x PCIe 4.0/3.0 x16 (CPU)
1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (PCH, at x4 mode)
– ASUS SafeSlot
- Realtek® ALC897
Exclusive DTS Custom for
– TUF Gaming Audio Cover
– Audio Shielding
– Dedicated audio PCB layers
– Premium Japanese audio capacitors
- ProCool Connector
- 2 x Addressable Gen 2 RGB headers
2 x RGB Headers
- DDR4 5000 (O.C.) MHz
ASUS OptiMem II
- Intel® Socket LGA1200 for 11th Gen Intel® Core™
processors & 10th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold
and Celeron® Processors
- 1 x Front USB 3.2 Gen 1 header
- 1 x Front USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C® port
- 1 x M.2 22110 PCIe 4.0 x4 mode
1 x M.2 22110 PCIe 3.0 x4 & SATA modes
– Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Intel® B560 Chipset
- 6 x SATA 3.0 Ports
- 2 x USB 2.0 headers
- 1 x Thunderbolt header
With upgraded power delivery and comprehensive cooling options to drive the 11th and 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors, plus support for faster memory and storage, TUF GAMING B560 series motherboards are the perfect foundation for your next high-core-count battle rig.
- Driver and MOSFET
- Multilayer PCB
- Power Connector
- System Stability
The onboard VRM of TUF GAMING B560 series motherboards utilize 8+1 DrMOS power stages that combine high-side and low-side MOSFETs and drivers into a single package, delivering the power and efficiency that 11th Gen Intel Core processors demand.
Easy PC DIY
TUF GAMING motherboards are designed to be easy to set up and configure just the way you want —even for first-time builders. The TUF GAMING Alliance ecosystem makes selecting compatible parts easy, while Armoury Crate software offers full control of system settings via a single dashboard. TUF GAMING motherboards give you everything you need to build your dream gaming rig without adding complexity.
Build with Confidence
TUF GAMING Alliance is a collaboration between ASUS and trusted PC-component brands to ensure compatibility with a wide range of parts, such as PC cases, power supplies, CPU coolers, memory kits and more. With more partnerships and components being added regularly, the TUF Gaming Alliance will continue to grow even stronger. Learn More
TUF GAMING B560 series motherboards provide a complete, high-performance gaming package with a long list of features to improve your experience, including ultrafast networking for smoother online gameplay, pristine audio with positional cues for FPS gaming, and onboard RGB lighting that syncs with attached accessories to help you create a personalized gaming atmosphere.
Intel® WiFi 6
The Intel® WiFi 6 module is compatible with the 802.11ax standard and pushes theoretical peak bandwidth up to an incredible 2.4 Gbps. Perhaps more importantly for power users, it’s optimized for more efficient operation on crowded networks with a lot of competing traffic. Pair your motherboard with ASUS WiFi 6 routers to fully experience the networking potential of WiFi 6. Learn more
EXCLUSIVE 2.5 GIGABIT ETHERNET
2.5G on-board Ethernet kicks your LAN connection up a notch with an up to 2.5X bandwidth improvement. Using your existing LAN cable, you can take advantage this networking upgrade to experience smoother, lag-free gaming, immediately stream high-resolution videos and enjoy faster file transfers.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer specification pages for full details.
- *Precise specifications and features vary by model . Please refer to the specification page
- The product (electrical , electronic equipment, Mercury-containing button cell battery) should not be placed in municipal waste. Check local regulations for disposal of electronic products.
- The use of trademark symbol (TM, ®) appears on this website means that the word text, trademarks, logos or slogans, is being used as trademark under common laws protection and/or registered as Trademark in U.S. and/or other country/region.