HDMI to VGA Male to Male Cable
- HDMI to VGA Cable provides a cost-effective and easy solution for connecting a desktop, laptop, or other devices with HDMI port to a VGA display such as monitor, projector or TV. Connect the HDMI male end of the cable to your HDMI device, and connect the VGA male end to your VGA display.
- – Input: HDMI Male
- – Output: VGA Male
- – Audio Support: No
- – Installation: Plug and Play
Crystal Clear Image
- Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz (1080p Full HD), including 720p and 1600×1200 for HD monitors or projectors.
- Compatible with computer, pc, desktop, laptop, ultrabook, notebook, Chromebook, Raspberry Pi, Intel Nuc, Roku, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii U, Set Top Box, TV BOX, or other devices with HDMI port;
Generally the weakest point on cables is the jack and sheath connection point. This vulnerability is removed from precision laser welding which holds fast, in all conditions.
- Gold-plated connectors resist corrosion, provide rigidity, and improve the signal performance
- Adopt Advanced PCBA solution to gurrante the solution durability
- Reinforced joint to ensure the durability
1）Uni-directional, Not Bidirectional
- This cable is used to connect the HDMI source to the VGA Display, it could not work in the opposite direction.
- For the VGA source to HDMI Monitor solution, please see the table in the following.
2）Not Compatible with low voltage HDMI Devices
- NOT compatible with Blu-ray, PS4, Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display, Mac mini, and Apple TV.
- Those devices are low voltage HDMI source, could not provide enough power for chipset through HDMI slot. Another solution, HDMI to VGA with external power input is required.