INTEL® CORE™ i5-11400 PROCESSOR
- Inteland reg; Coreand reg; i5 2.60 GHz processor offers hyper-threading architecture that delivers high performance for demanding applications with improved onboard graphics and turbo boost
- The Socket LGA-1200 socket allows processor to be placed on the PCB without soldering
- 12 MB of L3 cache rapidly retrieves the most used data available to improve system performance
- 14 nm design offers great efficiency for computing, delivers nimble processing with balanced cost, performance, and power
- Built-in Intel UHD Graphics 730 controller for improved graphics and visual quality. Supports up to 3 monitors.
3 Years Warranty
|Series||Core i5 11th Gen|
|CPU Socket Type||LGA 1200|
|Core Name||Rocket Lake|
|# of Cores||6-Core|
|# of Threads||12|
|Operating Frequency||2.6 GHz|
|Max Turbo Frequency||4.4 GHz|
|Memory Types||DDR4 2933 / DDR4 3200|
|Virtualization Technology Support||Yes|
|PCI Express Revision||4.0|
|Max Number of PCI Express Lanes||20|
|Thermal Design Power||65W|
|Cooling Device||Heatsink and fan included|
Engineered for play.Intel’s latest desktop processor architecture and fast clock speeds deliver high frame rates and low latency for competitive play and more immersive experiences.
Game for a crowd.The efficient multi-threaded performance of 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors allow you to maximize your streaming quality and maintain high FPS while gaming.
Works hard, too.The improved productivity of 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors will help you get your work done fast and back in the game in no time.
Support for the latest discrete graphics cards and other PCIe devices
Automatically prioritizes play on your busy networks2
Fast connectivity to monitors and other peripherals