INTEL CORE I7-12700KF – CORE i7 12th Gen ALDER LAKE 12-CORE (8P+4E) 3.6 GHz LGA 1700 125W
- Intel 7 Alder Lake Processor Base Power: 125W
- Maximum Turbo Power: 190W
- 25MB L3 Cache
- 12MB L2 Cache
- Windows 11 Supported
3 YEARS WARRANTY
Intel Core i7-12700KF
Featuring revolutionary hybrid design, the 12th Gen Intel Core processor is a breakthrough in x86 architecture. The hybrid architecture incorporates two kinds of cores — for the first time in a desktop processor — Performance-cores (P-cores) and Efficient-cores (E-cores), delivering performance or efficiency when you need it. Other features include PCIe 5.0 readiness, DDR5 support, and Intel 7 process technology for higher core density.
The Intel Core i7-12700KF has 8 P-cores, 4 E-cores, and 20 total threads, delivering a new level of performance for gaming, creation and productivity.
* No thermal solution included.
* No integrated graphics. A discrete graphics card is required to complete your system.
Revolutionary performance and multitasking.
- With the highest clock speeds and a groundbreaking new architecture, you’ll be able to push your gameplay to new heights while secondary apps run seamlessly in the background.
- Up to 5.0 GHz Max Clock Speed (1)
- 12 Cores (8 Performance-cores, 4 Efficient-cores)
- 20 Threads (12 on Performance-cores, 4 on Efficient-cores)
- Unlocked and overclockable (2)
Divide and conquer.
- Intel’s new performance hybrid?architecture integrates two core families into a single CPU, keeping everything in your gaming universe running smoothly.
- Intel Thread Director prioritizes and manages workloads, sending tasks to the best core for the job. (3)
- P-cores are built for performance across single- and lightly-threaded workloads, enhancing activities like gaming and productivity.
- E-cores are optimized for multi-threaded performance, minimizing interruptions from secondary tasks.
Performance beyond the cores.
- The new processor architecture is also compatible with the latest platform innovations, giving you performance improvements throughout your PC.
- Support for PCIe Gen 5 and DDR5 for high-performance components like memory and graphics.
- Thunderbolt 4 and Intel Killer Wi-Fi 6/6E (Gig+) deliver fast transfer speeds and connections to peripherals.
- Separate overclocking controls for both types of cores gives you nuanced personalization.
1. On performance cores. Performance varies by use, configuration and other factors.
2. Unlocked features are present with select chipsets and processor combinations. Altering clock frequency or voltage may void any product warranties and reduce stability, and life of the processor and other components.
3.Intel Thread Director is designed into 12th Gen Intel Core processors and helps supporting operating system intelligently channel workloads to the right core. No user action required.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE CORE I7-12700KF
|Series||Core i7 12th Gen|
|CPU Socket Type||LGA 1700|
|Core Name||Alder Lake|
|# of Cores||12-Core (8P+4E)|
|# of Threads||20|
|Operating Frequency||P-core Base Frequency: 3.6 GHz
E-core Base Frequency: 2.7 GHz
|Max Turbo Frequency||Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 Frequency: Up to 5.0 GHz
Single P-core Turbo Frequency: Up to 4.9 GHz
Single E-core Turbo Frequency: Up to 3.8 GHz
|Manufacturing Tech||Intel 7|
|Memory Types||DDR4 3200 / DDR5 4800|
|Virtualization Technology Support||Yes|
|PCI Express Revision||5.0|
|Max Number of PCI Express Lanes||20|
|Thermal Design Power||Processor Base Power: 125W
Maximum Turbo Power: 190W
|Cooling Device||Cooling device not included – Processor Only|
|Date First Available||October 08, 2021|