KINGSTON HyperX Fury DDR3 8GB RAM 1600MHz (Refurbished)
- DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
- Timing 10-10-10
- CAS Latency 10
- Voltage 1.50V
HyperX FURY DDR3 Memory
Auto-overclocking up to 1600MHz to get you in the game faster.
HyperX® FURY DDR3 memory automatically overclocks up to 1866MHz1 for hassle-free, plug-and-play functionality that gets you in the game faster and instant top-level performance that helps you win it. With voltages as low as 1.35V, it draws less power and generates less heat, while supporting Intel’s new 100 Series chipset. Its asymmetric, aggressive design lets you stand out from the crowd of “squared” designs and features quality aluminum and a diamond-cut finish. It’s available in black, blue, white and red with a black PCB to match the latest color schemes of motherboards, cases and other components.
- Automatic overclocking up to 1600MHz*
- Voltages start as low as 1.35V
- Asymmetric, aggressive heat spreader design
- Available in multiple colors with a black PCB
Get in the game faster with automatic overclocking up to the highest frequency published.
HyperX FURY DDR3 offers low 1.35V options to draw less power and generate less heat — while increasing reliability. This low power offering is compatible with Intel’s 100 Series chipset.
Its innovative design makes HyperX FURY DDR3 memory stand out from the crowd. Its asymmetrical heat spreader and black PCB complement the look of many systems.
HyperX FURY DDR3 comes in multiple colors, so there’s sure to be one that goes with your system or that custom case mod you’ve been working on.
*HyperX PnP memory will run in most DDR3 systems up to the speed allowed by the manufacturer’s system BIOS. PnP cannot increase the system memory speed faster than is allowed by the manufacturer’s BIOS.
- AUTO-OVERCLOCKThe Fury recognizes your platform settings and automatically overclocks to the published frequency, no adjustments in BIOS needed. (HyperX PnP memory will run in most DDR3 systems up to the speed allowed by the manufacturer’s system BIOS. PnP cannot increase the system memory speed faster than is allowed by the manufacturer’s BIOS.)
- ASYMMETRIC HEAT SPREADERFURY’s asymmetric heatspreader design lets you stand out from the “square” crowd. It’s available in black, blue, red and — for the first time in the HyperX line — white, with a black PCB. So your rig can reflect your style and you can show it off with pride — without spending a lot, since FURY is affordably priced.
- INDUSTRY-LEADING RELIABILITYThe Fury is 100-percent factory tested, compatible with Intel and AMD platforms, and tested with all popular brands of motherboards.