LEXAR® NQ100 240GB SSD 2.5 SATA III (6GB/S)
Out of stock
3 YEARS WARRANTY
Boost Your Computer’s Performance
PLEASE CONFIRM STOCK AVAILABILITY BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER AS WE DO NOT HOLD STOCK OF THIS ITEM WHICH WILL BE ORDERED FROM OUR SUPPLIERS
Improve your existing system’s performance with the Lexar® NQ100 2.5” SATA III (6Gb/s) SSD. This easy upgrade gives you faster boot-ups, application load times,and data transfers with read speeds of up to 550MB/s The NQ100 SSD is shock
and vibration resistant, and features no moving parts, making it cooler, quieter, and more energy efficient than a traditional hard disk drive. The NQ100 will rejuvenate your current laptop or desktop.
- Upgrade your laptop or desktop computer for faster startups, data transfers, and application loads.
- Experience better performance and reliability than a traditional hard drive.
- Shock and vibration resistant with no moving parts.
- Three-year limited warranty
Impressive Speeds With a Simple Upgrade
With the NQ100 SSD you can save time and improve your computer’s performance with read speeds of up to 550MB/s. It will make boot-ups, data transfers and application load times a breeze.
Rejuvenate Your Laptop or PC
Leave the performance anxiety of using a traditional hard drive behind you, and enjoy faster speeds and extended storage space with the NQ100 SSD
Built To Last
Unlike traditional hard disk drives, the NQ100 SSD has no moving parts, so it’s more durable. Add to that, it’s shock and vibration resistant and you’ve got one robust and reliable SSD to safely store and render your large-sized data, photos, and 4K videos
All Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability.
- Colour: Gray
- Capacity: 240GB
- Interface: 2.5” SATA III (6Gb/s)
- Speed: Sequential read up to 550MB/s
- TBW: 168TB
- DWPD: 0.32
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 70°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Shock Resistant: 1500G, duration 0.5ms, Half Sine Wave
- Dimension (L x W x H): 69.85mm x 100.2mm x 7mm
*Up to 550MB/s read transfer, write transfer speeds lower. Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
*Comparison based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
*Shock resistant (1500G, duration 0.5ms, Half Sine Wave) and vibration resistant ((7~800Hz, 3.08Grm, 20G, 1 Oct/min, 30min/axis(X,Y,Z)). Based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.