SEAGATYE 8TB NAS PRO IRONWOLF HARD DRIVE
- High Performance: All-CMR (conventional magnetic recording) portfolio enables consistent, industry-leading 24×7 performance allowing users to access data anytime, anywhere
- Class-Leading Dependability: Up to 550TB/year workload rating, 2.5M hours MTBF, and 5-year limited warranty for unparalleled total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Peace of Mind with Data Recovery: Complimentary 3 year Rescue Data Recovery Services for a hassle-free, zero-cost data recovery experience
- IronWolf Health Management: Helps protect data with prevention, intervention, and recovery recommendations to ensure peak system health
- Optimized for NAS: AgileArray with dual-plane balancing, time-limited error recovery (TLER), and rotational vibration (RV) sensors to deliver top RAID performance in multi-bay environments
Out of stock
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE SEAGATE ST8000NT001
|Features||Optimized for NAS with AgileArray AgileArray uses dual-plane balancing and time-limited error recovery (TLER) to deliver best-in-class RAID performance in multi-bay systems.
Always On, Always Accessible IronWolf Pro drives are designed for 24×7 performance, allowing users to access their data anytime, anywhere.
All-CMR Portfolio All IronWolf Pro drives utilize conventional magnetic recording (CMR) technology for consistent, best-in-class NAS performance.
Up to 20TB Broad range of high-performance capacity options to deliver scalable and costefficient storage solutions.
Built Tough IronWolf Pro drives are rated for up to 550TB/year workload rate, allowing commercial and enterprise NAS users to seamlessly store, share, and collaborate on large amounts of data over a network.
Rotational Vibration (RV) sensors Built-in RV sensors coupled with dynamic fly-height technology correct for external vibration to deliver consistently high performance and reliability in multi-bay systems.
IronWolf Health Management (IHM)1 Actively protect your data with prevention, intervention, and recovery recommendations to ensure peak system health.
Peace of mind with Data Recovery2 IronWolf Pro drives include three years of complimentary Rescue Data Recovery Services so users don’t incur high recovery costs. Inhouse secure facilities with an industry-leading 95% success rate enable data recovery in the event of accidental data corruption or drive damage.
1 IHM is enabled on all leading NAS systems. Please check with your NAS vendor or a Seagate sales representative for more details.
|Usage||Enterprise NAS Hard Drives|